Thursday, January 3, 2013

Why I Do What I Do!

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find things I learn along my teaching journey. I have learned so much in such a short time, why not share it with everyone. Not a day goes by that I don't learn something new from my kiddos. They are constantly putting a smile on my face and fulfillment in my heart. I could not imagine doing anything else. I can't think of a job, outside of being a parent, that provides daily rewards.

I found this video a while back and more than sums up why I do what I do. I thought I would share it with all of you (Warning!...some adult language, but totally gets the point across). Enjoy!


 

3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite videos! Any time I'm getting stressed or feel the "burn out blues," I watch this video and remember how awesome of a career we have, and I remember why I decided to do this in the first place! Thanks for reminding me why I do what I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cool video! Great share! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very powerful video . . . except for the finger, and the GD at the end. You warned us though!

    ReplyDelete